Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Statement is to inform you of VoIP Squared’s privacy practices and provide information about the ways in which information collected by VoIP Squared is used and disclosed.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At VoIP Squared, your privacy is important to us. We have provided this Statement in order to explain the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or which you submit to VoIP Squared, whether on our website or by fax, e-mail, phone or otherwise, including personal information. “Personal information” is information that reasonably can be used to identify an individual.
VoIP Squared collects personal information when:
• you make purchases;
• you request support for VoIP Squared services;
• you request information or materials;
• you participate in surveys and evaluations;
• you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
• you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
• your first and last name;
• your title and your company’s name;
• your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
• your e-mail address;
• your telephone number;
• any other identifier that permits VoIP Squared to make physical or online contact with you;
• any information that VoIP Squared collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
• your VoIP Squared username,
• your VoIP Squared password,
• your credit card account information.
Using Your Personal Information
VoIP Squared uses the personal information you provide to:
• create and maintain your accounts;
• process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
• register your services;
• answer your questions;
• register you in programs (per your request);
• send you information;
• send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you consent, VoIP Squared will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
VoIP Squared may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
• As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
• As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
• In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Your Choices About Receiving E-Mail
VoIP Squared makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from VoIP Squared and/or its partners.
VoIP Squared may send you e-mail about your account, about the services you have purchased, to remind you about services that are available, or in response to your questions. VoIP Squared may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from VoIP Squared or our business partners when you create a VoIP Squared account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you e-mail. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
VoIP Squared will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional e-mail sent from VoIP Squared will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting VoIP Squared at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: 1-855-503-8647
For your protection, VoIP Squared may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you.
About Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. VoIP Squared does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from vocalocity.com.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Contact Us
VoIP Squared gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. Also, if you have any questions about any of these practices or VoIP Squared use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling VoIP Squared at 1-855-503-8647. VoIP Squared will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
VoIP Squared reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site. A notice will be posted on our homepage whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on December 12th 2012.